Secure Online Transactions and Applications with Confidence
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium certificates are the most convenient and cost effective solution for any business that needs to conduct secure online transactions. These certificates enable up to 256-bit encryption and instill confidence and trust in your customers and business partners when providing sensitive information over the Web or mobile devices.
SSL Certificates Delivered Fast and Cost-Effectively
Unlike other SSL products, you don't have to wait days to get your certificates — GeoTrust will issue your QuickSSL Premium certificate in about 10 minutes with our fully automated authentication and issuance process. This process verifies that a certificate purchaser has appropriate administrative rights to a web server's domain. This greatly lowers our costs for issuing QuickSSL certificates, and we pass those savings on to you.
Plus, QuickSSL Premium includes a dynamic site seal. This prominently displayed GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium site seal guarantees online visitors they will receive the highest level of encryption possible and assures that credit card numbers, account numbers and other confidential and sensitive information cannot be intercepted or altered.
Other Features and Benefits of QuickSSL Premium Certificate Include:
- Fully owned roots. GeoTrust owns all of its roots, and as a result, all of our certificates offer the highest level of stability. Unlike other companies which issue certificates off chained roots or license roots from third parties, GeoTrust is able to offer customers an assurance of root stability throughout the lifetime of every certificate.
- Warranty. QuickSSL Premium certificates are covered by the GeoSure protection plan with up to $100K in protection. Coverage includes loss of use, theft, or corruption.
- Unlimited, free self-service reissues. GeoTrust provides a quick and easy way to reissue any certificate at no charge. Certificates may need to be reissued when upgrading or changing server software or operating platform; if migrating your site from one server to another, or If an existing private key has been lost, destroyed or inadvertently overwritten. After re-validating certificate information online, the new certificate is issued immediately and is valid from the date of reissue until the original expiration date.
- Competitive trade-in program. GeoTrust provides a simple way to upgrade from another vendor’s certificates or transition multiple certificates from disparate certificate vendors. The competitive trade-in program allows you to retain the full value of existing certificate investments, by adding the remaining validity period of any active vendor certificates to your new GeoTrust certificates ?up to 12 additional free months depending on when your current certificate expires.
- Multi-year certificates. QuickSSL Premium is available in multi-year validity periods at significant cost savings. Plus, you avoid the process of renewing certificates every year.
- Automatic renewal reminders and early renewal options. With QuickSSL Premium, administrators are automatically notified when their certificates are close to expiration, so certificates are always valid. GeoTrust also allows administrators to renew certificates up to 90 days early and receive up to three months credit on new certificates.
- Customer support options. QuickSSL Premium offers optional customer support services for those customers that need assistance installing and maintaining their certificates.
Highest Standards for Certificate Practices and Physical Security
As the world’s second largest Certificate Authority, GeoTrust provides the highest assurance of trust to all its customers. GeoTrust maintains compliance with WebTrust, a comprehensive third-party auditing process which signifies that GeoTrust meets the highest standards for issuing and managing digital certificates. GeoTrust also leverages the best possible physical infrastructure and network security to maintain customer accounts and certificate data. Our state of the art hosting facilities are fully redundant and hardened data and network operations centers that meet stringent WebTrust standards for physical and network access control. Independent security auditors also carefully scrutinize the physical systems, the software configurations and the processes and procedures used by all GeoTrust personnel.